The Bitcoin Pizza story, how a programmer paid 10,000 bitcoin for 2 pizzas. Back in 2010, Florida programmer Laszlo Hanyecz talked someone into accepting the 10,000 Bitcoins he’d “mined” on his computer in exchange for two pizzas. “It wasn’t like Bitcoins had any value back then,…
Archive of posts published in the tag: 50 million
- CEO of BuyBoxer, Top 100 Amazon Seller, Founder of Smart Scout, and Host of Smartest Amazon Seller Podcast #396
- Amazon Best Seller Listers With Mac Schlesinger
- Amazon Graphics With Ian Bower, founder of Graphic Rhythm
- How Glenn Lundy Grew a Dealership 800% In Five Years
- Tarik Berrada Co-founder and CSO at Chez M19 an AI-Powered Advertising Technology for Amazon sellers.