Amazon’s New Email Policy Only 1 per cart Amazon FBA Sellers A new policy for Amazon FBA Sellers was announced this week Now any Amazon FBA Seller will only be able to email their customers once per cart order. This new policy will take effect on…
Archive of posts published in the tag: emailing customers
- Tarik Berrada Co-founder and CSO at Chez M19 an AI-Powered Advertising Technology for Amazon sellers.
- Product and Factory Inspections With V-Trust
- Nacham Lieser Founder of ConnectBooks
- Co-Founder and Editor of BarBend & 2019 Forbes 30 Under 30 – David Tao
- Freight Forwarding and Logistics With Amit Rosenthal