In today’s episode, Quin explains why you shouldn’t have a huge image with thousands of pixels as the main image of your Amazon listing How to get the biggest thumbnail possible, and how to account for the loading time of your images on…
Archive of posts published in the tag: Main Image Size
- Amazon Best Seller Listers With Mac Schlesinger
- Amazon Graphics With Ian Bower, founder of Graphic Rhythm
- How Glenn Lundy Grew a Dealership 800% In Five Years
- Tarik Berrada Co-founder and CSO at Chez M19 an AI-Powered Advertising Technology for Amazon sellers.
- Product and Factory Inspections With V-Trust