Today’s guest is a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Chemical, Pharma, Bio-tech Manufacturing, Finance, Bio-Energy, Nano-Technology, SAP/SCM, Machine learning and Big Data.
He provided expert system consulting services to companies like Bechtel, Coca-Cola, URS in the fields of water and wastewater treatment design and engineering.
Our Guest SRINIVAS KILAMBI was Chief Technology & Knowledge Officer of companies in the TATA group. This group generates over 100 Billion per year!
He is also:
• Founder of Sriya Group
• Founder and 1st CEO Renmatix, Inc
• President & CEO of Reliance Bio-Refinery
• Did successful US IPOs with over $100MM raised including “Green Shoe”
• Did Successful M&A with over 9X returns. Investors include Bill Gates, John Doer and Bill Joy
• 1 Successful Turn-Around business experience
• Chief Technology & Knowledge Officer of Tata Chemicals (>$25 billion global corporations)
• Expert in prescriptive analytics, predictive analytics, machine learning, math-stat algorithms, modeling, simulation, and optimization
• Business Process Innovation, Re-Engineering and Automation Expert
• Expert in Supply Chain, ERP, Manufacturing, Financials, BAM, DSS
• CXO of Commodore Separations, Inc. (CXOT)
• Adviser & team member, Commodore Applied Tech. (CXI) IPO
• Clean-Green Industry expert especially in water, bio-refineries, solar, and fuel cells
Process Engineering & Design Process Intensification
Nano Technology Combustion Synthesis Membrane Technologies and Separations
Super Critical Fluids Bio-Refineries and Green Chemistry
AI and Machine Learning
What is Digital Experience Index (DXi)?
How is DXi measured, and computed?
How is DXi used?
How is DXi unique?
Which industries/markets does DXi serve most?
What is the value proposition of DXi to these businesses/industries/markets;
What is the competitive landscape and how is DXi unique?
What types of Data can DXi handle and sources?
What is its pricing?
Why is the management/Founding team of DXi unique and capable?
Please listen to the podcast to get all the replies and to know more
Quin AmorimQuin Amorim, Host of Selling Online Podcast