Today’s guest is a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Chemical, Pharma, Bio-tech Manufacturing, Finance, Bio-Energy, Nano-Technology, SAP/SCM, Machine learning and Big Data.
He provided expert system consulting services to companies like Bechtel, Coca-Cola, URS in the fields of water and wastewater treatment design and engineering.
Our Guest SRINIVAS KILAMBI was Chief Technology & Knowledge Officer of companies in the TATA group. This group generates over 100 Billion per year!
He is also:
• Founder of Sriya Group
• Founder and 1st CEO Renmatix, Inc
• President & CEO of Reliance Bio-Refinery
• Did successful US IPOs with over $100MM raised including “Green Shoe”
• Did Successful M&A with over 9X returns. Investors include Bill Gates, John Doer and Bill Joy
• 1 Successful Turn-Around business experience
• Chief Technology & Knowledge Officer of Tata Chemicals (>$25 billion global corporations)
• Expert in prescriptive analytics, predictive analytics, machine learning, math-stat algorithms, modeling, simulation, and optimization
• Business Process Innovation, Re-Engineering and Automation Expert
• Expert in Supply Chain, ERP, Manufacturing, Financials, BAM, DSS
• CXO of Commodore Separations, Inc. (CXOT)
• Adviser & team member, Commodore Applied Tech. (CXI) IPO
• Clean-Green Industry expert especially in water, bio-refineries, solar, and fuel cells
Process Engineering & Design Process Intensification
Nano Technology Combustion Synthesis Membrane Technologies and Separations
Super Critical Fluids Bio-Refineries and Green Chemistry
AI and Machine Learning
What is Digital Experience Index (DXi)?
How is DXi measured, and computed?
How is DXi used?
How is DXi unique?
Which industries/markets does DXi serve most?
What is the value proposition of DXi to these businesses/industries/markets;
What is the competitive landscape and how is DXi unique?
What types of Data can DXi handle and sources?
What is its pricing?
Why is the management/Founding team of DXi unique and capable?
Please listen to the podcast to get all the replies and to know more
Quin AmorimQuin Amorim, Host of Amazon FBA Selling Online Podcast