Joining us today is Ian Bower, founder, and owner of Graphic Rhythm, and other businesses that revolve around design, copywriting, and Amazon marketplace selling.
When Ian isn’t working, you can find him outside hiking, camping, and spending time with his wife and children.
- How do you go from being a chef to founding a design company?
- Being a chef is one of those things that never really goes away, right?
- How does Graphic Rhythm work?
- How Graphic Designers Can Monetize Their Work
- How To Sell Identity Design to Your Agency Clients
- What Are the Conversion Triggers of Amazon Customers
- How To Create Amazon Images That Convert
- You do A+ content as well?
- How does the payment work, is it on an image basis, hourly basis, or monthly subscription?
- How does it work if you are dealing with someone in shoes or clothing where every item has 25 variations, is the price per parent SKU or all children?
- Does the designer connect to my seller central to do the changes?
- How does it work for an agency
- 1 A+ content per brand