- David is a serial entrepreneur building multi-million dollar companies
- He has led the international trade powerhouse Global Regency as CEO for over 15 years
- he is considered an expert in China sourcing, supply chain, private label, and brand licensing.
- In 2016 David launched GlobalTQM.com under the Global Regency umbrella, to assist SMEs, start-ups, and entrepreneurs with quality management issues and sourcing from China with a range of educational and mentoring programs and actual done-for-you services with his resources of +57 people in China
- Experienced in business, operations, automation, digital marketing, David’s single biggest skill is his ability to master productivity and share the experience.
- When did you know you wanted to take an entrepreneurial path?
- What have you taken from your early working expreience, to your startup career?
- What are some hidden risks of importing from China?
- Can you discuss success stories of business migrating to China manufacturing, and the pro’s and con’s of such a move?
- Biggest challenges of sourcing from China
- Navigating trade shows and suppliers
- S.M.A.R.T. questions to ask your suppliers
- Intellectual property protection
- 10 rules to do business in China
- What does it take to do business in China?
GlobalTQM – Your Team, Your Office & Your Expertise On The Ground In China.
- MENTORING AND TRAINING Your shortcut to success, and doing it yourself, with access to professionals
- SUPPLIERS & SOURCING Uncover the red flags & the hidden problems
- NEGOTIATION TRAINING: Negotiate with suppliers like a pro
- COMPLIANCE & LAB TESTING Avoid expensive recalls, damaging lawsuits & fake compliance documents
Links:Amazon FBA Selling Online Podcast