Dropship with Amazon
Drew sent in a question by email: I’ve been drop shipping from China to eBay, and it’s working great. Although I hear it’s not possible, I know someone dropshipping with Amazon, is it ok to do so?
Well, this doesn’t have a straight yes or no answer.
Drop shipping to Amazon is allowed but, not the traditional dropshipping we all know.
You need to be the seller of the product.
before I type any more, have a read below:
Amazon’s Drop Shipping Policy
“Drop shipping, or allowing a third party to fulfill orders to customers on your behalf, is generally acceptable. If you intend to fulfill orders using a drop shipper, you must always:
- Be the seller of record of your products;
- Identify yourself as the seller of your products on all packing slips and other information included or provided in connection with them;
- Be responsible for accepting and processing customer returns of your products; and
- Comply with all other terms of your seller agreement and applicable Amazon policies.
Examples of drop shipping that is not permitted:
- Purchasing products from another online retailer and having that retailer ship directly to customers; or
- Shipping orders with packing slips, invoices, or other information indicating a seller name or contact information other than your own.”
Amazon’s TOS for dropshipping HEREQuin Amorim, Host of Amazon FBA Selling Online Podcast