Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
Paulina Masson is a software developer and a serial entrepreneur.
She has been a speaker on AMZSellerSummit, PrivateLabelSummit, Seller Sessions, European Seller Conference and many more live and online venues.
Her most famous talk is “Pricing Strategies for Amazon Sellers”, which was held as a private training for Illuminati Mastermind members.
Here is the recording: https://youtu.be/nSADbgCeALg
⦁ Paulina How did you get into Amazon
⦁ You own a Software company for amazon sellers but you also still sell online?
⦁ What is shopkeeper?
⦁ it used to be AMZping, why the change?
⦁ That is a very strong domain, did you have to fight to get it or
⦁ You were for a short period a software developer at IBM and electronic arts in Vancouver, does this mean you coded shopkeeper yourself?
⦁ How big is your team in Shopkeeper?
⦁ Gift wrap most sellers dont think about it, but this is a charge back to the seller and its not small
⦁ Paulina, one of the things you are known for is reviving a dead product. Isnt it harder than launching a new one?
$24.99 vs 25
- Use coupons to provide compelling discounts
- Try sales pricing, but don’t expect too much
- Increase prices on items that are just below the Amazon free shipping amount
- How to use the free shipping minimum spend in your pricing strategy
- Use consumer psychology when working out the pennies
- You can drop product prices quickly, but only raise them slowly
- Understand your break-even point when setting a price for profit
- Understand the different types of Amazon customers and price accordingly
- Compete on pricing, but don’t try to be the cheapest
- Offer products to Amazon business buyers
- Carry out split testing to refine your pricing strategy
Https://shopkeeper.com and type STINGRAY180Quin Amorim, Host of Amazon FBA Selling Online Podcast