Online Business Mentoring, Online Business Mentoring – Learn From Someone Who Knows |Ep. #53, QA Selling Online Podcast

Online Business Mentoring

Online Business Mentoring, Learn from someone who has done it before!

Facebook ads, Internet marketing, Google Adwords, Affiliate marketing, selling on Amazon FBA, eBay, Shopify, how to create sale funnels and use click funnels.

Preferably from someone who has done it successfully!

You don’t need to pay for everything!

Don’t waste your money buying every online course just to fill the pockets of the course creator!

If you need the training and you know it is worth it, take it, but don’t use all the money you had to invest in your business, and then not start your business or your dream!

Every bit of training you can think of is out there for free, you just have to search it and do it!

Online Business Mentoring, Online Business Mentoring – Learn From Someone Who Knows |Ep. #53, QA Selling Online Podcast

                          online mentor


But! don’t waste your time and money trying to learn by yourself.

Failing is part of life and part of the business so we learn, but if you avoid some failures do it.

Some people decide to do it themselves, without online business mentoring and then, after failing they go to FB and complain how FB ads are a scam, and selling on Amazon is a scam.

Well, the reality is that none of them are a scam, but that person is the one stopping himself from succeeding and has to find someone or something to blame.

Further to that, this person will stop a few others from even trying to start anything, because of his/her negative post.

If you want to succeed in business or in life, you need to stop giving excuses, stop blaming everything and everyone, and stop complaining!

You know that when you complain 80% of people you complain to, will not care about your problem, and the other 20% are actually happy that you have a problem?!

So go out there, be strong, learn fast and learn from the best.

Negativity takes you nowhere but down

Before I go, I need to enter my SEO keyword one more time. I’ll even use a H3 Tag to surprise some:

Online Business Mentoring

If any of you need any help or have questions, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or above on the contact me form


Quin Amorim, Host of Amazon FBA Selling Online Podcast

If you need Amazon FBA Account Management go check out my Amazon FBA Agency


No responses yet

Leave a Reply

Ask Quin your question.
Q A Selling Online Podcast Blog

This is the blog where you can find all the show notes for the podcast Q A Selling Online.

Q A stands for Quin Amorim (The host) and also stands for Questions and Answers.

Hope you love the content and please feel free to share the podcast with friends who sell online.