Private Label Law With eCommerce Lawyer Robert Wright
Robert Wright is the founder of Wright Law Office, PLLC – a boutique virtual law practice that helps e-commerce sellers across the globe protect and scale their online businesses.
Since launching his practice, Robert has advised thousands of eCommerce sellers on how to protect their personal assets, bulletproof their brands, weaponize their works, and safeguard their sales online.
QUESTIONS FOR ROBERT WRIGHT
- Why did you want to become a lawyer?
- Why niche down to eCommerce (niche down because you did it years ago, today it would be niche up, lol)
- If you weren’t a lawyer, what would you be?
- What’s the biggest mistake you see people make when launching their business?
- What’s the biggest failure you’ve had in business and how did you grow from it?
- What’s the biggest challenge you’ve had growing your own business?
- What’s the most important thing a business owner can do when launching to protect themselves?
- I shared the other day online how people could get Brand Registered with a pending TM
- What kind of IP can a Shopify seller or Walmart protect
- Do entrepreneurs really need lawyers when they’re just starting out?
- Let’s talk about hijackers, Is there a way to get rid of them?
- Your website is genius! Less is more and that is a funnel that does not allow the customer to get lost
Wright Private Label Law PLLC
Amazon FBA Selling Online Podcast