Rytis Lauris CEO of Omnisend
Rytis Lauris is a co-founder and CEO of Omnisend, the powerful marketing automation platform that’s focused on moving eCommerce marketers beyond the generic email marketing tools.
Omnisend is a bootstrapped business and is successful without any additional investments, and has become a top-rated app in the Shopify App Store
It has also been listed in the G2’s selection of top 20 Products for Marketers 2019 and the top 100 Software Companies in EMEA.
As a successful entrepreneur who has spent more than 10 years building and bootstrapping startups and being in the ecommerce field, Rytis discovered ecommerce marketers have very specific needs around automation.
Since 2014, Rytis has made it his mission to use Omnisend to help and empower small and medium-sized ecommerce merchants. He has shared his knowledge and expertise in numerous podcasts, such as The Top Entrepreneurs in Money, Marketing, Business and Life podcast by Nathan Latka and ecommerce Allstars podcast, and ecommerce conferences, including Litmus Live and Meet Magento.
Today, Rytis has his hands full managing the fastest growing marketing automation platform in the industry, keeping this innovative tool on the absolute cutting edge of what technology can offer in terms of omnichannel marketing. When he’s not being an omnichannel powerhouse, Rytis can be found bike riding and achieving his personal goal of reading one book a week.
Company – Omnisend
- Omnisend is the all-in-one eCommerce marketing automation platform that helps you sell more by converting your visitors and retaining your customers.
- Reach your customers with personalized messages using our powerful automation workflows and boost your sales
- Grow your subscriber list with a wide variety of signup forms and send converting newsletters created with the easy-to-use editor
- Omnisend works with all eCommerce platforms including Shopify, Bigcommerce, Magento, WooCommerce, and others.
- What is omnichannel marketing and why is it so effective?
- Why should eCommerce marketers rely on omnichannel marketing?
- Why isn’t email marketing alone effective anymore?
- What channels are the most effective?
- How can personalized messaging improve eCommerce sales?
Social Media – @rytis.laurisQuin Amorim, Host of Amazon FBA Selling Online Podcast