Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
Author, Filmmaker, & Agency Partner at Vitals Agency
Also a Producer and Co-host of the Fizzle Show
Blogger at megafisbein.com
Questions for Aiden Fishbein
- How did you arrive at where you are now; a successful agency owner and co-host of the Fizzle show?
- What’s it been like to work with disorganized creative entrepreneurs?
- What is engineered disruption?
- Movie nightmare alley?
- The emails you sent to the people who scrape your email from Linkedin?
- How has your project retrospective process (post mortem) helped shift your perspective on success & failure?
- whats one thing you have taught yourself?
- Why is documenting wins more important than understanding losses?
- Describe your branding philosophy, and what does “Step 0” mean?
- Describe your personal development philosophy
- Why do you believe entrepreneurship is inextricably linked to personal development
- Why is this topic different/more important than most people think
- favorite tools for the agency?
- how are you generating leads besides ads?
project management, branding, creative entrepreneur, blogger/blogging, podcaster/podcasting, business coach, agency, digital marketing, design, film, writing, personal development, growth, lifestyle design, lifestyleQuin Amorim, Host of Amazon FBA Selling Online Podcast