The simple answer is No. Most Prime buyers turn on the Prime filter, so when they do a search on Amazon, if an item isn’t prime, it won’t even show up on their search. If you are competing for the “buy Box” (this…
Archive of posts published in the tag: prime vs not prime
- Tarik Berrada Co-founder and CSO at Chez M19 an AI-Powered Advertising Technology for Amazon sellers.
- Product and Factory Inspections With V-Trust
- Nacham Lieser Founder of ConnectBooks
- Co-Founder and Editor of BarBend & 2019 Forbes 30 Under 30 – David Tao
- Freight Forwarding and Logistics With Amit Rosenthal