The simple answer is No. Most Prime buyers turn on the Prime filter, so when they do a search on Amazon, if an item isn’t prime, it won’t even show up on their search. If you are competing for the “buy Box” (this…
Archive of posts published in the tag: prime vs not prime
- CEO of BuyBoxer, Top 100 Amazon Seller, Founder of Smart Scout, and Host of Smartest Amazon Seller Podcast #396
- Amazon Best Seller Listers With Mac Schlesinger
- Amazon Graphics With Ian Bower, founder of Graphic Rhythm
- How Glenn Lundy Grew a Dealership 800% In Five Years
- Tarik Berrada Co-founder and CSO at Chez M19 an AI-Powered Advertising Technology for Amazon sellers.