Justin Goodbread has 20+ years of experience starting, buying, owning, and selling businesses.
Justin is a two-time winner of the Investopedia Top 100 Advisor award and Exit Planning Institute’s Exit Planner Leader of the Year.
Justin Goodbread, CFP®, CEPA®, CVGA®, owner of FinanciallySimple.com, is a nationally recognized financial planner, financial educator, wealth manager, author, speaker, and entrepreneur.
Recently, Justin published his first book: The Ultimate Sale.
In it, he shows business owners how to create long-term value and accelerate growth in their company with the ultimate goal of selling the business for top dollar when the owner wants to retire.
- I have heard you say that business owners need to think about the end of their business at every stage of their business, including the startup. What do you mean by this?
- How are businesses valued?
- What are the things buyers and investors look for in a business?
- How can our listeners assess which area of their business needs the most attention… the biggest bang for the buck?
- What can our listeners do in their business that creates REAL value?
- So, you work with many businesses. Which area would you say is the #1 problem area common to everyone?
- Some might know they have this issue to some degree. How do they determine if they have these (or other) problems that are hurting their business?
- What can they do about, especially if it is a recurring problem?
- What is strategic planning?
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/financiallysimple/
- Twitter: @JustinGoodbread, @Knoxadvisor
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justingoodbread/
- Instagram: @financiallysimple, @JustinGoodbread
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/FinanciallySimple
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/financiallysimple/