Mac Schlesinger went from minimum wage warehouse worker to Amazon Tycoon within a few years.
Mac’s Amazon journey began over 10 years ago.
He started off buying discounted goods from the local shopping mall and selling it for profit online.
He became fascinated by the world of e-commerce and began to experiment with simple strategies like selling retail arbitrage, drop-shipping, and selling his own private label products.
After growing his own online business to 7+ figures he discovered the key ingredients to hacking the Amazon game.
Best Seller Listers was born.
Mac Schlesinger’s mission is to empower Amazon sellers with the right services, tools, partnerships, and insights to help them launch, build, and grow their sales.
• Mac how did you get started with selling on Amazon?
• when did you realize selling on amazon was going to work?
• How do you get listings ranked to page one?
• What are the best categories to get into now?
• you use human psychology in the listing copy? Please explain
• What are the big brand’s blind spots?
845 288 1740