Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
Jason Klug moved to Utah and got a gig selling and developing Tablet and Ipad enclosures. That company sold and he started Klugonyx out of his 1 bedroom apartment. Full-service product development “firm” at the time.
Now he has a team of designers, engineers, management in the US, and an office in China with PMs, QC managers, and customer support.
Now they are not only serving customers but they are creating their own brands like Dorai Home.
- Before starting Klugonyx you were developing tablet enclosures, are those like tablet cases?
- So this is not PL, you are actually developing products?!
- What did it feel like when you realized for the first time Klugonyx was going to work?
- What are some events or mistakes that you learned from that you like to pass on to clients as they launch their company?
- What happens if a product launch fails?
- What happens if you have an issue with a large order of products that need to be fixed and it has already been imported?
- Are there any products you wish Klugonyx had the opportunity to develop and which ones do you wish you didn’t?
- What’s one of the biggest entrepreneurship lessons from failure you’ve learned so far in 2020?
- If you could time travel back to day one of your startups and have 15min with your former self to communicate any lessons you’ve acquired with the intention of saving yourself mistakes and heartache, what would you tell yourself?
- What’s something a client fails to do that would set them up for success much earlier on prior to coming to Klugonyx?
- How do you stay productive with all of the brands/companies you run? What do you do when you’re not running them?
@thefoothookQuin Amorim, Host of Amazon FBA Selling Online Podcast