Founder Of Canexxia With Two Decades Of Building Businesses, Maceo Jourdan
Maceo Jourdan is a serial entrepreneur with two decades of building businesses by creating great products and great marketing.
An early pioneer in computerized trading, Maceo built one of the earliest high-frequency trading systems for the S&P 500.
Then, when “pay per click” marketing platforms burst on the scene he translated his work into massively successful automated systems for Google and, later, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- How did all this get started?
- Tell me about 2005, you decided to get a loan and start Retire3 Media?
- What was the biggest challenge or failure you’ve had to overcome?
- Now let’s jump to 2017/ 2018, 2 years before COVID you come up with a healthcare system that allows people to stay home?
- How does Canexxia work?
- What’s the story of making videos every day for 4 years?
- Let’s get some audience advice: I’m just getting started – now what do I do?
- is there a secret to building a really big company really fast?
- What are some important things we must do now, to sell a company in the future?
- My marketing isn’t working, what do I do?
- My sales are flat, how do I turn things around?
- Do I really need 60 pieces of content every day?
- What is the secret to hiring a great ad agency and actually make money from what they do?
LINKSAmazon FBA Selling Online Podcast