Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
Amit Rosenthal is the CEO of an 84-year-old freight forwarding and international transportation company, ROSENTHAL
- How long have you been in logistics? Since 1937?
- When did you realize Amazon was a big opportunity for logistic services?
- What services do you offer, do you actually do the transport or mediate it?
- what if I have products that cant be exposed to extreme cold temperatures?
- Since most Amazon sellers are inexperienced in international shipping is DDP the best solution?
- Can you explain what is DDP (Door to door)
- I see you listed on Amazon SPN Service Providers Network) does that give you high exposure?
- I don’t know anything about incoterms customs regulations, duties
- like in any industry when something starts to boom you always see the inexperienced fly by night companies startup. Have you seen that too in your field?
facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/amit.rosenthal.5/
twitter account: @RosenthalAmitQuin Amorim, Host of Amazon FBA Selling Online Podcast