Michael and Kathryn Redman are sweethearts, best friends, and the husband-and-wife team behind Half a Bubble Out (HaBO), a marketing and consulting firm.
They’re also founders of HaBO Village, an 8-year hold membership website that helps leaders build Passion & Provision companies, full of profit, purpose, and legacy.
For more than 17 years, they have helped business leaders across the world grow their companies, both have taught at the university level and are frequent guest speakers at events
- How did you 2 meet?
- Looking back do you still believe going into business together was a good idea?
- Why Half a bubble out? What’s the meaning?
- You just recently launched a hardcover, Why did you decide to write Fulfilled?
- What advice do you frequently give small business owners?
- What did you learn from growing too fast as a company?
- Why do you consider Vision to be one of the most important parts of a business to get right?
- I did my research and found Rabbit Hole Hay, tell me all about it
- What the heck is premium hay and what’s the difference from the normal one?
- Where else do you sell? Amazon, Walmart?
- Do you also host a podcast?