George Hartley CEO and Co-Founder of Smartrmail, Machine Learning Mail
George Hartley is CEO and co-founder of smartrmail.com, a tool that helps eCommerce stores send better email marketing by using machine learning to personalize email.
SmartrMail stores sent a billion emails that generated $90 million in sales last year for their stores.
Prior to SmartrMail he co-founded Australia’s largest art marketplace, bluethumb.com.au. Bluethumb has raised over $2.5m, and helps over 10,000 Australian artists exhibit and sell their art to collectors.
- What’s the backstory on
- growing 10% month
- What are the key things stores should be doing to grow sales?
- What’s working in email marketing at the moment?
- what type of email is working, full page, or 2 lines?
- What’s the worst email marketing mistake stores are making?
- How do you measure email as a channel?
- How do you grow your email list?
- pop up work?
eCommerce, growth marketing, email marketing, Shopify, marketing automationQuin Amorim, Host of Amazon FBA Selling Online Podcast