Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
Jonathan Slain Recession Expert, Traction Implementer, Speaker, and Bestselling author of, “Rock the Recession
Jonathan coaches high growth leadership teams across the United States to implement the Entrepreneurial Operating System®
Jonathan was Valedictorian of his graduating class and had the highest GPA ever in the history of Shaker Heights High School, where he was also voted “Next Bill Gates and Least Likely to Lose his Virginity.”
- Did your school mates get it right about Bill and your virginity?
- your book came out towards the end of 2019 so it was the perfect timing for everyone who suffered a wealth downturn due to COVID
- how did you get into recession
- What is the Entrepreneurial Operating System?
- what makes you different than other coaches?
- You own the domain recession.com? Was that the perfect find, or a big investment?
- BTW love your video header on the website
- Why should I look forward to the next recession? Opportunity in chaos?
- What’s the first step to prepare for a recession?
- How do I write a recession plan?
- If you have money in the bank during a recession, is it safe there?
- How bad will the Coronavirus recession be?
- When will the Coronavirus recession be over?
- Is it possible to become recession-proof?
- How does one get an awesome testimonial from Peter Diamandis on a book?
Jonathan Slain‘s Book:
“Rock the Recession: How Successful Leaders Prepare For, Thrive During, and Create Wealth After Downturns”
Jonathan Slain‘s links
Coupon code “FailFast” for your audience to use at www.recession.com/shop to get 25% off ANYTHING that I sell on my Rock the Recession site (our workbook, our report, and our do-it-yourself recession planning kit).
Social links where I’ll be linking back to your show and where you can link to in the show notes if you like: