Ian Sells is CEO and founder of Million Dollar Sellers Mastermind
Ian has been growing and scaling businesses since 2004
He sold an Amazon brand, he launched many more and also opened an Amazon consulting business, managing over $30 million in sales.
He is the CEO and founder of MillionDollarSellers.com (MDS) an elite, mastermind Amazon group with nearly 400 sellers representing over $4 billion in 2019 Amazon sales.
Ian Sells is the co-founder and CEO of RebateKey.com the online cash-back rebate and coupon marketplace
Questions for Ian Sells
- How did you get into selling on Amazon
- What milestones in your career helped refine your selling strategy?
- How do you weigh changing tactics between organic sales growth versus PPC and ad spending?
- From your experience, what are the biggest mistakes sellers make?
- We are living through 2 pandemics. Do you think there will be an end of the fake guru pandemic
- Looking ahead of the COVID pandemic, how do you think it’s shaping online buying and selling trends?
- What is your favorite launch strategy
- When managing multiple brands, what have been your best practices for streamlining processes and sustaining growth?
- Do you have high hopes for Walmart as a 3pl platform?
- What are some of the toughest decisions you’ve had to make as an online seller?
- let’s talk Rebatekey
- did you do the codding or hired?
- How do you keep the site clean from re-sellers?
- How did your MDS group come to be so successful?