He is a commerce marketing strategist, analyst, and content marketer with more than 15 years of experience in email, mobile and social media marketing Director of Content at Omnisend – host of the podcast, Cart Insiders: Greg Zakowicz
What is Omnisend?
Omnisend email & SMS automation platform for eCommerce.
More than 70,000 eCommerce brands use Omnisend
- Tells us a bit about yourself
- Can you explain Omnisend for those who don’t know it
- I believe IOS 15 came out a few days ago, what are the changes and how can marketers adapt?
- I heard ios15 will not allow tracking open rates? So web beacons are disabled?
- Can you explain how it worked until now, so people know the difference?
- If the person enables the mail privacy protection, those emails will be considered not open?
- If I don’t know real open rates, I can’t keep my list clean?
- So no more Geo-targeting subscribers?
- So A/B testing subjects is out of the question now?
- What is Hide my Email?
- As a user, if I subscribe to a newsletter using hide my email, will I still get the content sent to my real email?
- IOS 14 or 14.5 had already some issues with FB targeting but apple changed them to accommodate FB, will they do the same this time?
Links and Contact for Greg Zakowicz and Omisend
Quin Amorim, Host of Amazon FBA Selling Online Podcast