Jana Krekic is the founder of YLT Translations
Jana Krekic is the founder of YLT Translations, an Amazon dedicated translation agency.
With a translation background and 5 languages she speaks.
Jana decided to quit her regular job, working in the leading Danish e-commerce, to start her own agency.
Jana has been working with 7-9 figure sellers in the past 2 years and provides all type of translations and services that sellers need in order to expand successfully to international markets.
YLT stands for Your listing translations
Some of the questions I asked Jana Krekic
- What are the top tips when people expand internationally?
- Should you use Google translate?
- Should you hire translators on Fiverr?
- How to do keyword research properly for foreign markets?
- What are the most often mistakes people to make when launching products in international markets?
- What is your keyword placing strategy?
- What markets should you launch your new products to?
- How important is localization for your listing?
- How important is the keyword research for a good listing?
- How to know if your product is a good fit for another market?
Helium 10 – Use QAMORIM10 for a lifetime discount
Amz suggestion expander
Use code QA20 for 20% discount on all servicesQuin Amorim, Host of Amazon FBA Selling Online Podcast