Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
Micah Fraim runs an accounting firm that focuses exclusively on online business, like Amazon FBA
He has also written the two best-selling tax books on Amazon, which have sold tens of thousands of copies.
His clients are typically six and seven-figure online businesses and have millions of YouTube and Facebook subscribers between them.
His advice has been featured in TIME, Forbes, Nasdaq, and quite a few other major publications.
Some questions Micah Fraim answered
- How to deal with economic nexus/out of state sales tax
- Tax obligations for overseas sellers selling into the US
- What are Trump’s tariffs for importing from China
- If overseas sellers should set up a US entity and if so where?
- Managing inventory fluctuations for tax purposes
- Can we buy lots of inventory in December to get tax deductions for the next year?
- US LLC selling in the UK, what are benefits to setting up a UK Ltd from a VAT perspective
- Correct corporate setup for tax purposes
- How to minimize your tax bill in general
- Importance of not lumping in advertising as a COGS for your internal reports/breaking it out from true inventory costs
- favorite tools
- Size of your team
Social Media URLs (LinkedIn, FB, Instagram, Twitter…)
Tools Mentioned In The Podcast
- Xero accounting