Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
Rob Horenstein is an experienced and successful Amazon seller who started fulfilling orders for his eCommerce stores from his college dorm room.
After graduating Rob became interested in expanding his business by also implementing an FBA approach.
Now he uses Egrow.io for all of his product research because of its simplicity and powerful features.
Rob is currently combining his passions for videography and teaching others by creating video tutorials and educational resources for the company.
Questions for Rob Horenstein
- How did you get started with Amazon
- Is it very hard to compete, since many of the top sellers recommend the tools they are affiliated with or that used to work 3 or 4 years ago?
- Database research strategies. How to use the KPIs in Egrow’s Database Research Tool?
- Product tracking and rank tracking. Why are these tools important?
- Upcoming markets and trends for Arab world Amazon FBA (ae , sa). What opportunity exists in these markets?
- What are estimated sales metrics? How are they useful?
- How to find a profitable product niche with the KW & Niche Tool? Opportunities for bundling items and starting a brand.