Nick Covey is the founder and CEO of Creture Apparel.
A clothing brand dedicated to helping others find and pursue their authentic calling.
Through the accumulation of reading over 200 books, being a former professional football kicker, and starting multiple companies throughout college.
Nick realized that he was pursuing things for the sake of other people, and not for himself.
He has now gone on to create one of the most meaningful and impactful clothing brands in the world and live’s a life of true authenticity.
Because of this awakening and realization, he now helps others find their unique talents and gifts from the insights he’s learned so they can become a Creature in their own life.
Nick has spoken to multiple high schools spreading his message.
- Was Creature your first online experience?
- How did you get started with the online world?
- What’s the size of the company now, if you can disclose?
- What are the challenges of starting a clothing brand?
- The fact that every item has probably 5 or 6 SKUS does that require huge capital?
- Do you get any loans starting out?
- I’m guessing this is a private label brand
- Top 10% Shopify sites withing first couple months
- Who runs your FB ads, is it you?
- What do you do in the business?
- How many hours per week?
- What would you say to someone that wanted to launch an apparel company
- What is project 5 magazine?