The Founder of AMZ One Step – Saddam Hasan
Having managed a portfolio of $200M+ per year with a background in Financial Planning & Analysis, Saddam started selling on Amazon due to his passion for data analytics.
He is very active in the FBA community organizing meetups across Canada.
The Founder of AMZ One Step – the leading Amazon Listing Optimization Agency in Canada with 30+ Employees.
Questions for Saddam Hasan
- How did you get started with Amazon, were you a seller first?
- How have the dynamics for creating a brand on Amazon changed over the last year?
- How should sellers do proper research on their products?
- Is it important to be Brand Registered on Amazon?
- What’s the best way to approach your listing images?
- Is there a recommended pattern for the Title? (do you use the brand name if they are not known)
- Are there any best practices for A+ Content?
- What can sellers do to stand out in the search pages?
- Do you suggest split testing on images & content? What is the best way to measure success?
- Are there ways to improve indexing of keywords for your listing?
- How beneficial is it to get a storefront designed?
- What about videos? Are they important for all types of products?