Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
Alasdair McLean-Foreman founder and CEO of Teikametrics AI company optimizing 4% of Amazon’s total sales for over 6000 brands
Harvard graduate, that built his first million-dollar business from the dorm room the eCommerce sports brand HDO Sport, that became HDO Group.
Questions for Alasdair McLean-Foreman
- How did you get started with HDO?
- When you merged HDO Sport with Clever, you grew sales from 1.5 M to $5 mil in less than 2 years, can you explain the strategy
- Then we get to 2006 and you launch yet another fitness-related company “Traineo” can you talk about it?
- 5 years ago you launched Teikametricks.
- Why the name Teika Metrics?
- What is the flywheel?
- Can you give a quick overview of what a seller can get from Teikametrics?
- Do you have or will have anything for Walmart sellers?
- Bids are done by the hour?
https://www.linkedin.com/in/alasdairmcleanforeman/ – Alasdair’s Linkedin
https://www.teikametrics.com/ – Teikametrics
https://go.teikametrics.com/flywheel2.0 – Flywheel 2.0