Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
He is an active Amazon Seller and has also coached other Amazon Sellers on how to grow their business. Isaac Kuhlman – Co-founder at Real Coaching
- Isaac, how did you start your eCommerce journey?
- Selling since 2013
- Do you remember the moment you realized it was going to be more than just part-time?
- Do you mostly Private label?
- What is the biggest mistake you see new sellers making?
- Who do you coach? starting sellers, advanced, or both?
- How is your coaching? Zoom calls, in person, 1vs 1?
- Since you are a seller, do you have clients who hold back info from you? since you could technically launch the same thing
- What niches do you recommend and what do you tell them to stay away from?
- Do you recommend staying away from oversized?
- Do you know a way to get away from the new sea can rates?
- Something I’ve been working on is Ad rules, have you tried, and if so any success?
Links to Real Coaching and Isaac Kuhlman
Company: REAL CoachingQuin Amorim, Host of Amazon FBA Selling Online Podcast