Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
Lesley Hensell Co-founder of Riverbend Consulting
An Amazon seller turned consultant, Lesley and her team at Riverbend solve critical problems and offer growth strategies for sellers on Amazon and other eCommerce platforms
- Lesley, how did you get started with eCommerce?
- When did you realize it was going to work, and you could finally leave the 9-5?
- How does one become a high-quality seller on Amazon?
- What’s the best way to deal with the storage limitations?
- Black hat and dirty tricks are growing like crazy, is there a way to defend ourselves?
- Platform manipulation, everything we do to increase rank could technically be manipulation
- Listing quality score – H10 vs reality
- Holidays are coming up Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas, what advice do you have for sellers during these days, or preparing for them.
Links to Riverbend Consulting and Lesley Hensell