Norman Farrar is a serial entrepreneur who provides online marketing and managed eCommerce solutions for brands.
He has worked with Fortune 500 companies such as Coca-Cola, Mercedes-Benz, and 20th Century Fox. S
Since the early 1990s, Norman has focused on helping entrepreneurs optimize their operations and unlock their business’s potential.
- when you started in the ’90s were you doing eCommerce full time?
- Is there any room left on Amazon?
- How can you ensure you are getting the best price when sourcing a product in China?
- Do you feel like at some point it’s bad to negotiate more on price?
- What are your favorite Amazon launch & rank strategies?
- What are the biggest mistakes Amazon sellers make on their listing?
- Tell me about PrReach
- In your case, Pr is not for Public Relations but for Press Release?
- some of the newer people may not know what a PR is, can you explain
- I used to get press releases on a monthly basis around 10 years go, do they still work?
- All press releases I got were written back then, and tbh I never did video PR
- How are the press releases distributed?
- How many people do you have in your team?