Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
Today’s guest, Jay Gibb, is a former software engineer and the Founder and CEO of B2B SaaS company, CloudSponge.
Together with his team, Jay has helped thousands of ecommerce store owners optimize their word-of-mouth sales since 2010.
Jay is an expert at helping e-commerce stores build the right features to reduce customer acquisition costs and increase sales.
Welcome to the show, Jay!
- You live in California, but you studied at SAIT?
- How did you get into software development?
- Do you still code?
- What is Cloudsponge?
- One easy way to boost sales in 2022?
- How to seamlessly allow shoppers to share wish lists, registries, and coupon discounts without leaving your website.
- It’s harder than ever to get someone to share anything that is not a cat video or a hate message. How to we get people to share?
- How do we convince the user to upload their contacts?
- When a customer uploads their contacts who has access to them?
- early stages of LinkedIn they would ask us to upload our contacts to find who was already there, and then they would mass spam everyone
- Does it have affiliate tracking capabilities after the share?
- Do I need to know how to code to install it?
- what if my email is like protonmail?
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaygibbQuin Amorim, Host of Amazon FBA Selling Online Podcast